Make your own lotion bars with Unrefined Cocoa Butter, a lovely treat to deeply moisturize your skin
Ingredients & InstructionsView recipe video
1 oz Beeswax Pastilles
1 oz Almond Oil
1 capsule of Vitamin E
30 drops of Vanilla in Jojoba Oil
- Using a double boiler on low heat melt the beeswax pastilles and cocoa butter
- Add in the almond oil and stir
- Remove the mixture from the heat and add in vitamin E and vanilla in jojoba
- Mix well and add into silicone molds of choice while mixture is still liquid
- Allow them to cool and solidify, optional: put in the fridge to cool faster
- Once solid, pop them out and they are ready for use. Store at room temperature in a dish or sealed container, away from direct sunlight
Uses and Benefits
Rub the lotion bar on clean skin and allow to soak in. Use daily or more as needed.
These will deeply moisturize your skin and make it silky soft.