We know that eating almonds does great things for your heart. Now your skin can benefit from our Organic Almond Oil with added moisture and essential vitamins and nutrients, including Vitamin E. It’s also incredibly mild and hypoallergenic, so all skin types (even babies) can enjoy it safely.
Almond oil is also a natural way to add moisture to your hair, face, nails, and body. Because it’s such a mild oil, you won’t experience the irritations that conventional moisturizers can cause. This therefore makes it an especially effective tool for relieving eczema and psoriasis.
Brittle, thin, or chipping nails are often caused by mineral insufficiency. Rich in zinc, iron and B-complex vitamins, almond oil can restore some of those missing nutrients. It also works wonders on dry cuticles, providing an all-in-one nail-health solution.
Use almond oil on its own to support your skin, hair, and nails, or combine it with other ingredients to create your own personal care preparations. Our Almond Oil is a fantastic carrier for essential oils and other ingredients.
Our Almond Oil is 100% pure, unrefined, cold pressed, and USDA Certified Organic. That means you’ll never have to worry about fillers, phthalates, parabens, or other junk. Instead, you can enjoy almond oil as it should be, in all its pure, nourishing goodness.
- Loaded with vitamin E, fatty acids, proteins, and potassium
- Rich in zinc, iron and B-complex
- Relieves eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and rashes
- Fights fine lines, wrinkles, dry skin, and even under-eye circles
- Controls hair loss, as well as dandruff
- Completely safe for men, women, children and pregnant moms
- Speeds up wound healing
- Protects skin from UV oxidation and environmental stressors
- Strengthens and regenerates skin by enhancing collagen production
- Many additional uses: anti-inflammatory rub, scalp treatment, hair serum, lip treatment, makeup remover, razor burn preventer, and even diaper rash treatment (see recipes)