DIY Whipped Cocoa Body Butter Kit & Recipe
This yummy recipe is sure to get anyone excited to DIY. Based on our recipe & video below, this DIY Whipped Cocoa Body Butter kit is great as a gift or as a nice treat for yourself.
With Cocoa Butter being a key ingredient in stretch mark and scar creams, it is an amazing butter that deeply moisturizes through the layers of skin and leaves it feeling soft and silky. Together with ingredients like Organic Jojoba Oil and Coconut Oil you end up with a whipped creamy body butter that smells delicious and is packed with nutrients your skin will love.
Ingredients & InstructionsView recipe video
4 oz Organic Jojoba Oil
2 oz Coconut Oil
Optional: Vanilla beans, not included in kit
- Place the Cocoa Butter in a double boiler system and melt
- Add the Jojoba Oil and Coconut Oil
- Mix until combined
- Optional: Cut a vanilla bean lengthwise and scrape out the vanilla pulp. Add this to the mixture.
- Cover and place in a refrigerator until it’s firm but not completely solid
- Whip until it increases in volume and looks fluffy
- Scoop your whipped body butter in a zip lock bag, cut a small corner off the bag, and squeeze into your jars or final containers.