Jojoba Oil is extracted from the seeds of the Simmondsia Chinensis botanical (also known as the Jojoba Plant). It has been used for centuries for its healthy properties.
This oil is a golden color with a mild nutty scent. It is non-comedogenic so does not clog pores and is safe for all skin types.
Jojoba Oil helps to lock in moisture and protects the skin from the elements. Regular use leaves the skin feeling soft, clean and healthy.
Jojoba Oil Benefits
- Deeply moisturizes without leaving a greasy residue
- Protects the skin from the elements
- Helps regulate and restore natural oil production by the skin
- Loaded with vitamins and antioxidants that promote good skin health
- Naturally non-comedogenic so does not clog pores.
- Gentle and non-irritating
- Helps stop the itching of stretching skin
- Strengthens and regenerates skin by enhancing collagen production
- Helps to lock in moisture to the hair and protect it
- Promotes good scalp health
- Can be used in DIY skin and hair care recipes, including body butters, balms, hair conditioners, salves and more (see recipes or recipe videos)
Net weight: 4 fl oz
- SLS, SLES
For more information on Organic Jojoba Oil, including recommended use, and additional benefits please see our article on this oil here.
How to Use
Drop 4-5 drops in your hands and apply directly to clean skin.
Use as a make-up remover, apply on a cotton swab and wipe off make up from areas desired.
Use Jojoba oil to treat dandruff and prevent hair loss. Warm the oil and then apply a small amount to damp scalp and in damp hair at the roots. You can also scrunch a small amount of this oil into damp hair to tame frizz and lock in moisture.
Store in a cool, dry place out of the sunlight at temperatures below 75 degrees.
Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Golden Jojoba) Oil
We hand pick our products carefully and ensure they are of the highest quality and pure. For this reason we stand behind our products and guarantee them 100%. If for some reason you are unhappy with your purchase please contact us as soon as possible so we can help get this resolved.
FDA & Allergen Disclaimer
These statements and products have not been evaluated by the FDA. These statements do not intend to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent, or eliminate any disease or condition. Better Shea Butter & Skin Foods products are only for cosmetics purposes, so do not ingest them.
Please consult a physician before using products from Better Shea Butter & Skin Foods. If you are allergic to any ingredients, please do not purchase or use. Use a small 1”x 1” inch test area on your hand; let product sit on the skin for 24 hours to test for any adverse reactions. If any reactions occur, consult a physician immediately, and immediately discontinue use.