Extracted from the seeds of the jojoba plant, our Jojoba Oil is non-toxic, non-comedogenic, and non-allergenic. That means it’s friendly to all skin types, including sensitive and also those prone to acne. Jojoba oil restores everything that daily life strips away from your skin. Use it as a moisturizer to lock in moisture and reduce the drying effects of your environment.
Using moisturizer on skin produces less oil. With regular jojoba oil use, you’ll find that your face becomes less oily. This can lead to fewer skin problems, including a reduction in dermatitis, acne, psoriasis, sunburn, chapped skin and also dandruff.
Our Jojoba Oil is 100% pure, unrefined, cold pressed, and USDA Certified Organic. That means you never have to worry about fillers, phthalates, parabens, or other junk. Because of this you can enjoy jojoba oil as it should be, in all its pure, nourishing goodness.
- Naturally non-comedogenic, non-irritating, non-toxic
- Anti-inflammatory agents reduce swelling, stinging and redness
- Loaded with vitamin E
- Rich in iodine to defeat bacteria
- Balances skins oil production
- Fights fine lines, wrinkles, acne, psoriasis, sunburn, dandruff
- Shields skin from pollution, sunlight and strong winds
- Can encourage hair regrowth
- Unclogs hair follicles and also pores
- Completely safe for men, women, children and pregnant moms
- Helps stop the itching of stretching skin
- Speeds up wound healing
- Strengthens and regenerates skin by enhancing collagen production
- Many additional uses: anti-inflammatory rub, scalp treatment, hair serum, lip treatment, salve, makeup remover, razor burn preventer (see recipes)
How to use Jojoba Oil
Drop 4-5 drops in your hands and apply directly to the skin. If you whip it into one of our luscious body butter recipes, apply much as you would any other cream. We recommend you use a wooden or plastic spatula or spoon to dip into your lotion or cream container.
Use Jojoba Oil to treat dandruff and tame frizzy and unruly hair. Rub on scalp and leave, scrunch into or run over your hair to moisturize, smooth and shine.
As a makeup remover and razor burn protector, drop onto a cotton pad and gently run over your skin and eyelashes. Finally, rinse it out or leave it in place.
Storing Jojoba Oil
Store in a cool, dry place out of the sunlight while temperatures are below 75 degrees.
We only offer you products that we guarantee 100%. Therefore, every one of our high-quality ingredients are handpicked. Due to the fact we only offer products that we can stand behind, our Premium Quality Jojoba Oil nothing but the best. If you are unhappy with your product for any reason, please contact us as soon as possible, because we work with you until you’re satisfied.
FDA & Allergen Disclaimer
These statements and products are not evaluated by the FDA. These statements do not intend to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent, or eliminate any disease or condition. Better Shea Butter & Skin Foods products are only for cosmetics purposes, so do not ingest them.
Please consult a physician before using products from Better Shea Butter & Skin Foods. If you are allergic to any ingredients, please do not purchase or use. Use a small 1”x 1” inch test area on your hand and then let product sit on the skin for 24 hours to test for any adverse reactions. If any reactions occur, consult a physician immediately, and immediately discontinue use.