Unrefined Shea Butter for Hair
Unrefined Shea butter for hair has many different uses. Raw shea butter is rich in vitamins A, E, and F. These vitamins hydrate your hair, while adding the elasticity or “bounce” your hair may have lost from damaging chemicals like bleach or non-PH balanced shampoos.
Try making this very easy Sea Butter Hair Conditioner Recipe:
- ½ cup Unrefined Shea Butter
- 1 cup natural coconut oil (use fractionated coconut oil for lighter product)½ cup Sweet Almond or Grape Seed Oil
- 3-7 drops of your favorite essential oil
- 2 Vitamin E capsules
- Using a double boiler, melt the Shea Butter and the fixed oils
- Put your container in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes to let the top and sides solidify
- Take out of the fridge and whip with an electric mixer set on high for 10 minutes
- Stir in Essential Oil drops and Vitamin E
- Transfer the hair conditioner in a container of choice
- Use as you would any regular Hair Conditioner
Unrefined shea butter for hair also has a natural SPF of about 6, so it also protects your hair from sun damage! The list of benefits for your hair is endless. Do you have dandruff? Unrefined shea butter for hair can actually improve your scalp and keep it moisturized and healthy, reducing the production of excess skin flakes, or dander. Do you need to tame your tresses? Try mixing a couple of tablespoons of shea butter with a teaspoon of coconut oil. Voila! Your hair will be smoother and silkier instantly. To buy our unrefined shea butter, click here.