Eczema is a medical skin condition which causes dry patches of skin. This often leads to irritation, flaking, and even bleeding on those patched areas. It can affect infants, babies and adults alike. It can also get worse in the winter months, when the weather is extremely cold and dry. Is Shea Butter for Eczema your best option?
- 4 oz Raw Shea Butter
- 2 TBSP Wheat Germ Oil
- 20 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- Slowly melt the Shea Butter.
- Remove from the heat and add the Wheat Germ Oil (or Jojoba Oil), Lavender Oil and mix well.
- Let it cool off for 10 minutes.
- Cover loosely with paper or a lid and place in the refrigerator for 45 minutes.
- Take out of the fridge and whip the mixture with an electric mixer for about 5 minutes.
Now you have your own homemade, natural, and chemical free Eczema cream. A little goes a long way, and you can lather this cream externally anywhere you are noticing dry, flaky patches of skin. Even if you do not have eczema, this cream can be a helpful tool in aiding your extremely dry skin, especially in the Winter months.
PLACE AN ORDER NOW – Shea Butter for Eczema
At Better Shea Butter, we take pride in helping our clients resolve skin problems such as eczema with natural skin care that contains no mystery ingredients. Go ahead and place an order now for our all-natural, unrefined shea butter. Your skin will thank you!