Unrefined Shea Butter is a completely natural product. The color of the butter can thus vary between ivory or gray and can sometimes have a green tint to it. It comes from the nuts of the Shea Tree (Vitellaria Paradoxa) in Ghana, Africa and has a natural nutty/smoky smell.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Pure Unrefined Shea Butter)
Shea Butter Benefits
- Naturally non-comedogenic, so does not clog pores.
- Loaded with vitamin A (for cellular turn over and collagen production).
- Vitamins E, F and fatty acids for deep moisture.
- Repairs aggravated skin.
- Fights fine lines, wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, and uneven skin tone.
- Shields skin from pollution, sunlight and strong winds.
- Contains phenols, the same antioxidants found in green tea.
- Pure Unrefined Shea Butter is completely safe for men, women, children and also pregnant moms.
- Helps stop the itching of stretching skin.
- It is an essential ingredient in homemade salves, balms, body butters, soaps, lotions and more! (see recipes) or (recipe videos here)
Weight: 16 oz.
Shea Butter Melting Point: 89-100 degrees Fahrenheit
- SLS, SLES
For more information on unrefined shea butter, including recommended use, how to whip it up into a body butter and more, click here.