Vanilla Body Scrub Recipe
It’s very important to keep up with exfoliating your body. Dead skin cells build up daily and can cause dry patches of skin over time. There are many scrubs out there available
for purchase, but you do not have to spend a lot of money on products to get the desired results. If you want a body scrub that will smell great and keep your skin soft, our vanilla body scrub recipe will do the trick. Raw Shea Butter is used in the recipe, along with several other simple ingredients.
Vanilla Body Scrub
- 1&1/2 cup of raw brown sugar (*substitute sugar with salt if desired)
- ½ cup Raw Shea Butter
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Raw Honey
- 1 Vanilla Bean
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- Mix the sugar or salt with the oil, scraped vanilla bean pulp, and honey.
- Add the Vanilla Extract and stir.
- If too oily, add more salt or sugar until you reach the desired grainy paste consistency.
- Place in a glass or PET container and enjoy!