Perfect for Exfoliating Dry Skin from Winter
This recipe will show you how to make a Cocoa Sugar Scrub, perfect for exfoliating dry skin from the winter months.
Ingredients & InstructionsView recipe video
1 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Jojoba Oil
1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
10 drops Vanilla Essential Oil
- First we're going to take a cup of sugar and pour it into a bowl.
- Pour half a cup of jojoba oil, then you want to mix and stir really well.
- You want your sugar scrub pretty moist. So it's easier on your skin. Now you want to add a tablespoon of cocoa powder mix it in well.
- Now we're going to add ten drops of vanilla essential oil then stir stir stir.
- When you're all done you scoop your scrub into your final containers and you are ready to go.
Uses and Benefits
It will last about 4 months if you don’t get a lot of water in it when you scoop it out (water plus oils creates mold over time so if a significant amount of water goes in it, it will last you about 30 days).