Note: Use a scale to measure butter quantity accurately.
Ingredients & InstructionsView recipe video
2 oz of Unrefined Shea Butter. Simply cut off amount, place in a cup and measure on a scale to get an accurate amount.
2 oz of Mango Butter. Cut off amount, place in a cup and measure on a scale to get an accurate amount.
2.5 oz of Apricot Oil
40 drops of Chamomile essential oil.
- Place Shea Butter and Mango butter in a double bloiler. Gently melt the two on low heat.
- Once liquid remove the butters from the heat and allow them to cool for 30 minutes.
- Add in the Apricot Oil and whip the mixture for a few minutes.
- Place in the fridge and let it sit until the mixture is partially solidified (top and sides solidify).
- Remove from the fridge and whip the mixture for 5 mintues with an electric mixture.
- Add in 40 drops of Chamomile essential oil and whip it for a couple more minutes to blend it in.
- Your whipped chamomile body butter is READY!!! Scoop it in your final container or put it in a zip lock bag, cut a corner out of the end, then squeeze the body butter into your containers. It will last 6-9 months if stored in a cool place away from direct sun light.
Uses and Benefits
Use this whipped chamomile body butter as a face and body moisturizer, or for particularly dry skin spots.