White Beeswax is most noteworthy for its properties that form a protective barrier on skin to repel environmental assaults while holding in moisture and reducing dryness. It helps keep the skin clean, hence reducing the risks of contamination.
White Beeswax uniquely “attracts” water molecules to your skin, consequently creating extra hydration that’s noticeable over time. To top it all off, it seems like Beeswax has an unlimited shelf life! What? This is quite a statement and we have not tested how unlimited the shelf life is–however, those beeswax candles found in the Egyptian tombs kind of give it away.
Our White Beeswax Pastilles are completly natural and pure. This means you can use them in recipes for your skin and know they are safe and beneficial to your product.
White Beeswax Benefits
- Naturally non-comedogenic, so does not clog pores and is great for all skin types.
- Loaded with vitamin A (for cellular turn over and also collagen production)
- Offers deep moisture without leaving a greasy residue
- Shields skin from pollution, sunlight and strong winds
- Helps repair damaged skin
- Stops itching from dry skin and bug bites
- Strengthens and regenerates skin
- Beeswax can be used in DIY Skin Care recipes such as: ointments, balms, lip treatment, and salves (see recipes)
- Long Shelf Life
Weight: 16 oz
For more information and additional recipe ideas see our article here.