Beeswax, found in tombs of Egyptian rulers dating back to 3000 BC, has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and wound healing abilities. It forms a protective barrier on skin to repel environmental assaults while also holding in moisture and reducing dryness. Beeswax has antibacterial properties, and because of this keeps skin clean and reduces the risks of contamination in the formula itself.
Beeswax uniquely “attracts” water molecules to your skin, which creates extra hydration that’s noticeable over time, giving new meaning to baby soft. To top it off, Beeswax has an unlimited shelf life! What? This is quite a statement because we have not tested how unlimited the shelf life is–However, due to those beeswax candles in the Egyptian tombs, it kind of gives it away!
- Naturally non-comedogenic therefore it does not clog pores
- Anti-inflammatory agents reduce swelling, stinging and redness
- Loaded with vitamin A (for cellular turn over and collagen production)
- Offers deep moisture without greasiness
- Shields skin from pollution, sunlight and strong winds
- Encourages wound healing
- Completely safe for men, women, children and pregnant moms
- Helps soothe sunburn and stop the itch
- Stops itching from dry skin, also from bug bites
- Strengthens and also regenerates skin
- Many additional uses: anti-inflammatory ointment, antibacterial balm, lip treatment, salve, in addition to others (see recipes)
- USDA Certified Organic; therefore always safe for skin care preparations
- Unlimited Shelf Life (when stored properly)
Weight: 16 oz.
Origin: Made in Texas by Texas Bees