Our Texas Beeswax comes in a solid 1lb block. If you are not using the whole pound at once you can simply shave off the amount needed using a kitchen style grater. You will find this beeswax is extremely soft and velvety with a delicious natural smell of honey.
Beeswax itself was found in the tombs of Egyptian rulers dating back to 3000 BC, it is a priceless ingredient for skin care.
Beeswax uniquely “attracts” water molecules to your skin, which creates extra hydration that’s noticeable over time, giving a new meaning to baby soft.
- Naturally non-comedogenic therefore it does not clog pores
- Loaded with vitamin A (for cellular turn over and collagen production)
- Offers deep moisture without greasy residue
- Shields skin from pollution and strong winds
- Encourages wound healing
- Safe for all skin types
- Helps soothe a sunburn to stop it from itching
- Stops itching from dry skin, also from bug bites
- Helps strengthen skin and promotes skin regeneration
- Great for DIY Recipes such as lip balms, salves, creams, body butters, candles and more. See our free recipe ebook or our recipe videos for more ideas.
Net Weight: 16 oz
Not ready to commit to 16 oz of this amazing Texas beeswax? Try our 1 oz sample size block.