Our Texas Beeswax comes in a solid 1lb block. If you are not using the whole pound at once you can simply shave off the amount needed using a kitchen style grater. You will find this beeswax is extremely soft and velvety with a delicious natural smell of honey.
Beeswax itself was found in the tombs of Egyptian rulers dating back to 3000 BC, it is a priceless ingredient for skin care.
Beeswax uniquely “attracts” water molecules to your skin, which creates extra hydration that’s noticeable over time, giving a new meaning to baby soft.
- Naturally non-comedogenic therefore it does not clog pores
- Loaded with vitamin A (for cellular turn over and collagen production)
- Offers deep moisture without greasy residue
- Shields skin from pollution and strong winds
- Encourages wound healing
- Safe for all skin types
- Helps soothe a sunburn to stop it from itching
- Stops itching from dry skin, also from bug bites
- Helps strengthen skin and promotes skin regeneration
- Great for DIY Recipes such as lip balms, salves, creams, body butters, candles and more. See our free recipe ebook or our recipe videos for more ideas.
Net Weight: 16 oz
Not ready to commit to 16 oz of this amazing Texas beeswax? Try our 1 oz sample size block.
How to Use
Either grate off what you need using a kitchen style grater or soften it with a heater or hair drier and cut off what you need for your recipe.
Store in a sealed container in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
We hand pick our products carefully and ensure they are of the highest quality and pure. For this reason we stand behind our products and guarantee them 100%. If for some reason you are unhappy with your purchase please contact us as soon as possible so we can help get this resolved.
FDA & Allergen Disclaimer
These statements and products have not been evaluated by the FDA. These statements do not intend to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent, or eliminate any disease or condition. Better Shea Butter & Skin Foods products are only for cosmetics purposes, so do not ingest them.
Please consult a physician before using products from Better Shea Butter & Skin Foods. If you are allergic to any ingredients, please do not purchase or use. Use a small 1”x 1” inch test area on your hand; let product sit on the skin for 24 hours to test for any adverse reactions. If any reactions occur, consult a physician immediately, and immediately discontinue use.