Beeswax, found in tombs of Egyptian rulers dating back to 3000 BC, has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and wound healing abilities. It forms a protective barrier on the skin to repel environmental assaults while also holding in moisture and reducing dryness. Beeswax has antibacterial properties, and because of this keeps the skin clean and reduces the risks of contamination in any formula containing it.
Beeswax uniquely “attracts” water molecules to your skin, which creates extra hydration that’s noticeable over time, giving a new meaning to baby soft. To top it off, Beeswax has an unlimited shelf life! What? This is quite a statement because we have not tested how unlimited the shelf life is–However, due to those beeswax candles in the Egyptian tombs, it kind of gives it away!
- Naturally non-comedogenic therefore it does not clog pores
- Anti-inflammatory agents, reduces swelling, stinging and redness
- Loaded with vitamin A (for cellular turn over and collagen production)
- Offers deep moisture without greasy residue
- Shields skin from pollution and strong winds
- Encourages wound healing
- Safe for all skin types
- Helps soothe a sunburn to stop it from itching
- Stops itching from dry skin, also from bug bites
- Helps strengthen skin and promotes skin regeneration
- Texas Beeswax Sample size, so you can try it before you buy a bigger block
Don’t know what to use your beeswax for? The possibilities are endless. You can make DIY beauty products, moisturizing cream, lip balm, healing salve, soap, candles and more. Download our FREE e-book, Easy Recipes for DIY Skin Care and mix up a delicacy of natural skin care products with our Texas Beeswax Sample. Once you start to browse the pages, you find an endless number of skin care combinations that will moisturize, nourish and remedy most skin care issues.
Origin: Made in Texas by Texas Bees
Ingredients: Cera alba (beeswax)