Our Texas Beeswax sample comes in a small solid block. If you are not using the whole block at once you can simply shave off the amount needed using a kitchen style grater. You will find this beeswax is extremely soft and velvety with a delicious natural smell of honey.
Beeswax itself was found in the tombs of Egyptian rulers dating back to 3000 BC, it is a priceless ingredient for skin care.
Beeswax uniquely “attracts” water molecules to your skin, which creates extra hydration that’s noticeable over time, giving a new meaning to baby soft.
- Naturally non-comedogenic therefore it does not clog pores
- Loaded with vitamin A (for cellular turn over and collagen production)
- Offers deep moisture without greasy residue
- Shields skin from pollution and strong winds
- Encourages wound healing
- Safe for all skin types
- Helps soothe a sunburn to stop it from itching
- Stops itching from dry skin, also from bug bites
- Helps strengthen skin and promotes skin regeneration
- Great for DIY Recipes such as lip balms, salves, creams, body butters, candles and more. See our free recipe ebook or our recipe videos for more ideas.
Texas Beeswax Sample Bar Net Weight: 1 oz
For more information on beeswax and additional recipes see our article here.