Apricot Oil comes from the center of the apricot kernel. It has been used for centuries in health and beauty and is popular to this day for its amazing skin and hair benefits.
This oil has a very mild nutty smell and is light yellow in color. It is great for sensitive, dry and mature skin types.
Apricot Oil is known as a non-irritating, soothing oil that is easily applied and penetrates deeply into the skin, leaving it looking and feeling soft and silky.
Apricot Oil Benefits
- Loaded with vitamin A, C, E and fatty acids that help diminish fines lines, wrinkles and blemishes
- Restores natural radiance and suppleness to the skin
- Deeply moisturizes dry skin leaving it feeling soft and smooth
- Helps repair damaged skin
- Protects skin from the elements
- Strengthens and regenerates skin by enhancing collagen production
- Contains minerals and antioxidants that help maintain healthy skin
- Can be included in many DIY skin care recipes including: body butters, face serums, balms, hair products and more (see recipes or recipe videos)
Net Weight: 4 fl oz
- SLS, SLES
For more information on Organic Apricot Oil, including recommended use, and additional benefits please see our article on this oil here.
How to Use
Drop 4-5 drops in your hands and apply directly to clean skin.
Use as a make-up remover, apply on a cotton swab and wipe off make up from areas desired.
Use Apricot oil to treat dandruff and prevent hair loss. Warm the oil and then apply a small amount to damp scalp and in damp hair at the roots. You can also scrunch a small amount of this oil into damp hair to tame frizz and lock in moisture.
Store in a cool, dry place out of the sunlight at temperatures below 75 degrees.
Organic Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel) Oil
We hand pick our products carefully and ensure they are of the highest quality and pure. For this reason we stand behind our products and guarantee them 100%. If for some reason you are unhappy with your purchase please contact us as soon as possible so we can help get this resolved.
FDA & Allergen Disclaimer
These statements and products have not been evaluated by the FDA. These statements do not intend to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent, or eliminate any disease or condition. Better Shea Butter & Skin Foods products are only for cosmetics purposes, so do not ingest them.
Please consult a physician before using products from Better Shea Butter & Skin Foods. If you are allergic to any ingredients, please do not purchase or use. Use a small 1”x 1” inch test area on your hand; let product sit on the skin for 24 hours to test for any adverse reactions. If any reactions occur, consult a physician immediately, and immediately discontinue use.