Try our Dry Rose Petals, all natural with no artificial fragrance.
These roses have a wonderful floral aroma that is natural and calming. They can be used to make rose water or simply added on top of a bath for a spa like experience. They can be used in DIY skin care recipes including soaps for added exfoliation and in lotion bars. See our free DIY skin care recipes ebook.
The earliest roses were grown 35 million years ago. This diverse flower has been found in Egyptian tombs, and is still one of the most popular flowers today. The Apothecary rose started a large industry in France, around the 13th century. It was then used for jellies, powders, and oils. Claims were made that it cures a multitude of illnesses. We are proud to carry this flower of a great & unique history.
- Soothes skin and seals moisture into cells, which helps hydrate them
- Anti-bacterial properties, helps to fight acne gently and effectively
- Prevents dark circles – Make rose water and dab under eyes to prevent dark circles
- Stress relieving – Aromatherapy experts say that this flower can help ease stress and improve mood
- Itchy Scalp – Products with dried roses can help ease a flaky or itchy scalp
- High in Vitamin C, rose petals can boost collagen which can help to fade acne scars, blemish marks, and age spots
Net Weight: 4 oz
Purchase our dry rose petals today and indulge in these great benefits.