Yellow Shea Butter is a semi soft butter, it melts upon skin contact so can be applied as it is or mixed with other ingredients to make skin care products. It is vegan and safe for all skin types.
The color of this butter is deep yellow and it has a natural nutty/smoky smell to it. It is completely natural with no chemicals or additives.
Yellow Shea Butter can give a light glow or slight tint when used on fair skin.
This butter is known for it ability to soothe and hydrate skin that has been damaged by the harsh effects of the elements.
Yellow Shea Butter Benefits
- Naturally non-comedogenic, so it does not clog pores.
- Loaded with vitamin A (to assist with cellular turn over and collagen production)
- Vitamin E and fatty acids for deep moisture
- Repairs oxidative stress and severely aggravated skin
- Fights fine lines, wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, and uneven skin tone
- Shields skin from pollution and strong winds
- Contains phenols, the same antioxidants found in green tea
- Safe for all skin types
- Helps stop the itching of stretching or dry skin
- Use this butter as a direct skin application or mix it into a DIY skin care recipe. See our free recipe ebook for ideas on skin care products you can make with this.
Net Wt: 8oz
Yellow Shea Butter Melting Point: 89-100 degrees Fahrenheit
- SLS, SLES
For more information on yellow shea butter, including how it is made, recommended use, and more, click here.
How to Use
Melt a pea size amount of the butter between your hands and apply to your face or body. You may also mix this into homemade skin care products.
When not in use store Yellow Shea Butter sealed in its original packaging, or in a container such as a jar with a lid. Keep in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight. If temperatures are above 75 degrees Fahrenheit, store in the fridge.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Pure Unrefined Shea Butter), Borututu Bark Extract
We hand pick our products carefully and ensure they are of the highest quality and pure. For this reason we stand behind our products and guarantee them 100%. If for some reason you are unhappy with your purchase please contact us as soon as possible so we can help get this resolved.
FDA & Allergen Disclaimer
These statements and products have not been evaluated by the FDA. These statements do not intend to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent, or eliminate any disease or condition. Better Shea Butter & Skin Foods products are only for cosmetics purposes, so do not ingest them.
Please consult a physician before using products from Better Shea Butter & Skin Foods. If you are allergic to any ingredients, please do not purchase or use. Use a small 1”x 1” inch test area on your hand; let product sit on the skin for 24 hours to test for any adverse reactions. If any reactions occur, consult a physician immediately, and immediately discontinue use.