Raw cocoa butter, also called theobroma oil, is a pale-yellow or light brown solid fat extracted from the cocoa bean. Cocoa beans are removed from the large cacao plant. They are then roasted, stripped, and pressed to separate out the fat, known as cocoa butter.
This butter is popular as one of the main effective ingredients in stretch mark and scar creams sold on the market today. The Cocoa Butter we sell is pure, unrefined and completely natural so is concentrated. This whipped up with a carrier oil of choice can be very effective on stretch marks, scars, severely dry cracked skin and more.
This butter has a rich chocolatey smell naturally.
Cocoa Butter Benefits
- Penetrates layers of skin for deep moisture and skin repair
- Fights fine lines, wrinkles, stretch marks, and scars
- Shields skin from pollution and strong winds
- Relives dry, cracked or peeling skin
- Helps stop the itching of stretching skin
- Strengthens and regenerates skin by enhancing collagen production
- Loaded with vitamins E and K which are essential to good skin health
- Full of saturated oleic, saturated stearic and palmitic acids all beneficial to skin
- Is an essential ingredient in homemade salves, balms, body butters, soaps, lotions and more! (see recipes) or (recipe videos)
Weight: 8 oz
Cocoa Butter Melting Point: 88 -101 degrees Fahrenheit
For more information on Raw Cocoa Butter, how it is made, how to use it and additional benefits please see our article here.