Our Pure Mango Butter is a safe and natural solution for all skin types, even acne sufferers. Use it to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, moisturize and heal dry or eczema prone skin, and soothe away redness and inflammation. Hey Moms – it’s wonderful for itchy, stretching skin to help avoid stretch marks and it’s a stretch mark remedy too!
Mango Butter’s structure is similar to our Ivory Shea Butter. The consistency is rich yet light and the scent is breezy and clean.
- Naturally non-comedogenic
- Anti-inflammatory agents reduce swelling, stinging and redness
- Loaded with vitamin A (for cellular turn over in addition to collagen production)
- Vitamins A, C, D, E, B and fatty acids for cell regeneration
- Evens out blotches and discoloration
- Fights scars, and stretch marks
- Shields skin from pollution, sunlight and strong winds
- Safe for all skin types (please test on a small area if this is the first time you use it, to ensure you are not allergic)
- Helps stop the itching due to stretching skin
- Strengthens and regenerates skin by enhancing collagen production
- Many additional uses: anti-inflammatory ointment, scalp treatment, hair serum, and lip treatment (see recipes)
- Lasts up to 1 year (when stored properly)
How to use Mango Butter
Drop a pea-size dollop of mango butter in your hands, and rub together to melt it then apply directly to the skin. If you whip it into one of our luscious body butter recipes, apply much as any other cream. In addition, we recommend you use a wooden or plastic spatula or spoon to dip into your lotion or cream container.
In addition, you can use Mango Butter as scalp treatment and as a hair serum to tame frizzy and unruly hair. For scalp: melt a small amount of mango butter in your hands, and massage into scalp. You can rinse or leave it in place. For serum, scrunch into or run over your hair to moisturize, smooth and shine.
Storing Mango Butter
Store Mango Butter in its original packaging or place in a plastic or glass jar with a lid. Keep it in a cool, dry place in addition to out of the sunlight. As long as the temperature is below 75 degrees there is no need to keep it refrigerated. Mango Butter has an average shelf life of 12 months.
We only offer you products that we guarantee 100%. This means that every one of our high-quality ingredients is handpicked. We only offer products that we can stand behind, making our Premium Quality Mango Butter nothing but the best. If you are unhappy with your products for any reason, please contact us as soon as possible, we’ll work with you until you’re satisfied.
FDA & Allergen Disclaimer
These statements and products have not been evaluated by the FDA. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent, or eliminate any disease or condition. Better Shea Butter & Skin Foods products are intended for cosmetics purposes, and therefore not to be ingested.
Please consult a physician before you use products from Better Shea Butter & Skin Foods. If you are allergic to any ingredients, please do not purchase or use. Do not use if you have a tree nut, mango, urushiol (poison ivy) or other related allergy. Use a small 1”x1” inch test area on your hand; let product sit on the skin for 24 hours to test for any adverse reactions. If any reactions occur, consult a physician immediately, and immediately discontinue use.