Our 100% pure, organic, and cold-pressed Rosehip Seed Oil should be a staple in your all-natural skin care routine. Your skin is the largest organ of your body. Just like your digestive system, it has its own metabolism and works hard to heal, detoxify and breathe. It seems like using skincare products loaded with chemicals leaves your skin with cloggs, dull, and vitamin-starved. Rather than using those, nourish your skin!
Never tried it before? Our Rosehip Seed Oil will be a powerful addition to your DIY skin care; since you can use it alone as a non-comedogenic serum or combine it with our other oils and butters to create a lotion that perfectly meets your needs.
There is evidence that regular use of rosehip seed oil can help fade acne scars and dark spots, as well as even out skin tone and soothe conditions such as eczema and dermatitis. And our slightly nutty smelling Rosehip Seed Oil won’t block your pores–a great choice if you suffer from acne. It’s also a “dry oil,” so it won’t leave any greasy residue. Apply it directly to your face and neck: it will absorb right in, leaving your skin moisturized and happy.
Your skin works hard to keep you protected: say thank you by feeding it with the best of what Mother Nature has to offer.
Our Rosehips Seed Oil is 100% pure, unrefined, cold pressed, and USDA Certified Organic. That means you’ll never have to worry about fillers, phthalates, parabens, or other junk. Instead, you’ll enjoy rosehip seed oil as it should be, in all its pure, nourishing goodness.
- Naturally non-comedogenic, non-irritating, non-toxic
- Anti-inflammatory agents reduce swelling, stinging and redness
- Loaded with a multitude of vitamins, especially A, C
- Rich in fatty acids
- Lightens appearance of discolorations like sunspots, hyperpigmentation, scars
- Fights fine lines, wrinkles, acne, psoriasis, eczema
- Fights free radicals and UV damage
- Shields skin from pollution, sunlight and strong winds
- Completely safe for men, women, children and pregnant moms
- Speeds up wound healing
- Strengthens and regenerates skin by enhancing collagen production
- Many additional uses: anti-inflammatory rub, hair serum, lip treatment, salve, makeup remover, razor burn preventer (see recipes)
Country of Origin: Chile