Our 100% pure, organic Rosehip Oil should be a staple in your all-natural skin care routine. Your skin is the largest organ of your body. Just like your digestive system, it has its own metabolism and works hard to heal, detoxify and breathe. It seems like using skincare products loaded with chemicals leaves your skin with clogs, dull, and vitamin-starved. Rather than using those, nourish your skin with our completely natural, chemical-free, organic Rosehip Oil!
Never tried it before? Our Rosehip Seed Oil will be a powerful addition to your DIY skin care; since you can use it alone as a non-comedogenic serum or combine it with our other oils and butters to create a lotion that perfectly meets your needs.
There is evidence that regular use of rosehip seed oil can help fade acne scars and dark spots, as well as even out skin tone and soothe conditions such as eczema and dermatitis. And our slightly nutty smelling Organic Rosehip Oil won’t block your pores–a great choice if you suffer from acne. It’s also a “dry oil,” so it won’t leave any greasy residue. Apply it directly to your face and neck: it will absorb right in, leaving your skin moisturized and happy.
Your skin works hard to keep you protected: say thank you by feeding it with the best of what Mother Nature has to offer.
This Rosehip Oil is 100% pure, unrefined, cold pressed, and USDA Certified Organic. That means you’ll never have to worry about fillers, phthalates, parabens, or other junk. Instead, you’ll enjoy it as it should be, in all its pure, nourishing goodness.
- Naturally non-comedogenic, non-irritating, non-toxic
- Anti-inflammatory agents reduce swelling, stinging and redness
- Loaded with a multitude of vitamins, especially A and C
- Rich in fatty acids
- Lightens appearance of discolorations such as, sunspots, hyper-pigmentation and scars
- Fights fine lines, wrinkles, acne, psoriasis and eczema
- Fights free radicals
- Shields skin from pollution and strong winds
- Completely safe for men, women, children and pregnant moms
- Speeds up wound healing
- Strengthens and regenerates skin by enhancing collagen production
- Can be used in many DIY Skin Care recipes including body butter, facial creams, balms, salves and many more! See our recipes.
Country of Origin: Chile