Kokum Butter is derived from the Garcinia Indica tree, native to India. It is expeller pressed and mechanically refined without the use of chemicals or additives.
It is a white or off-white color. It has a mild to nonexistent odor.
Kokum is often used as a substitute for Cocoa Butter due to its uniform triglyceride composition and the fact that it has little to no scent.
Ingredients: Garcinia Indica Seed (Kokum) Butter
- Ultra-moisturizing, helps rejuvenate and soften the skin
- Helps soothe irritated skin, stinging and burning
- Non-comedogenic, will not clog pores making it great for all skin types including acne prone skin
- Contains antioxidants that nourish the skin and help slow aging
- Helps repair damaged skin
- Softens the skin and restores skin flexibility
- Helps regenerate skin cells & reduces degeneration of skin cells
- Kokum Butter is an essential ingredient in homemade salves, balms, body butters, soaps, lotions and more! (see recipes) or (recipe videos)
Weight: 16 oz.
Melting Point for Kokum Butter: 90-104 degrees Fahrenheit
- SLS, SLES
For more information on Kokum Butter, including recommended use, how it is made, recipes to whip it up into a body butter and more, click here.