Our Kokum Butter Bulk is 100% pure and chemical free. This amazing butter can be used directly on the skin or included in a DIY skin care recipe.
It has similar properties to Cocoa butter so can be used in place of this in recipes where you prefer not to have the scent of Cocoa. See some of the top recipes in our free DIY Skin Care Recipes ebook.
The butter is a white to off-white color and has a mild to nonexistent odor. Bulk Kokum Butter comes in a large 5lb block that is fully sealed. When you order 10lbs of the butter you will receive it in two 5lb blocks to make it easier to use.
- Ultra-moisturizing – helps rejuvenate and soften the skin
- Helps soothe irritated skin, stinging and burning
- Non-comedogenic – will not clog pores which makes it great for all skin types including acne prone skin
- Has Anti-oxidants like Vitamin E that nourishes the skin and helps slow aging
- Helps repair damaged skin
- Pure – free from chemicals, bleaches and hexane
Kokum butter comes from the seeds of the Kokum tree (Garcinia indica) and is indigenous to the tropical rain forests of the Western Ghats of South India.
How it is made
Our Kokum Butter is obtained by cold-pressing the seeds of the Kokum fruit, it is then refined without the use of any solutions or chemicals to produce a white butter with little to no odor.
Who it is for
Kokum Butter would be perfect for anybody making lipsticks, balms, soaps & lotions as it has excellent emollient properties and a high melting point which helps keep it from turning to liquid in warm weather.