Yellow Shea Butter is a semi soft butter, it melts upon skin contact so can be applied as it is or mixed with other ingredients to make skin care products. It is vegan and safe for all skin types.
The color of this butter is deep yellow and it has a natural nutty/smoky smell to it. It is completely natural with no chemicals or additives.
Yellow Shea Butter can give a light glow or slight tint when used on fair skin.
This butter is known for it ability to soothe and hydrate skin that has been damaged by the harsh effects of the elements.
Yellow Shea Butter Benefits
- Naturally non-comedogenic, so it does not clog pores.
- Loaded with vitamin A (to assist with cellular turn over and collagen production)
- Vitamin E and fatty acids for deep moisture
- Repairs oxidative stress and severely aggravated skin
- Fights fine lines, wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, and uneven skin tone
- Shields skin from pollution and strong winds
- Contains phenols, the same antioxidants found in green tea
- Safe for all skin types
- Helps stop the itching of stretching or dry skin
- Use this butter as a direct skin application or mix it into a DIY skin care recipe. See our free recipe ebook for ideas on skin care products you can make with this.
Net Wt: 8 fl oz
Yellow Shea Butter Melting Point: 89-100 degrees Fahrenheit
- SLS, SLES
*Shea Butter is made from Shea Nuts. If you have a nut allergy we recommend trying one of our other cosmetic butters
For more information on yellow shea butter, including how it is made, recommended use, and more, click here.