Our Pure Mango Butter is a safe, natural solution for all skin types, and even acne sufferers. Use it to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, moisturize and heal dry or eczema prone skin, and soothe away redness and inflammation. Hey Moms – it’s wonderful for itchy, stretching skin to help avoid stretch marks and it’s also a stretch mark remedy!
Mango Butter’s structure is similar to our Ivory Shea Butter. The consistency is rich yet light and the scent is breezy and clean.
- Naturally non-comedogenic, and therefore does not clog pores
- Anti-inflammatory agents reduce swelling, stinging and also redness
- Loaded with vitamin A (for cellular turn over and collagen production)
- Vitamins C, D, E, B and fatty acids for cell regeneration
- Evens out blotches and discoloration
- Natural SPF of 6–8 to prevent sun damage
- Fights fine lines, wrinkles, scars, stretch marks
- Shields skin from pollution, sunlight and strong winds
- Completely safe for men, women, children and pregnant moms
- Helps stop the itching of stretching skin
- Strengthens and regenerates skin by enhancing collagen production
- Many additional uses: anti-inflammatory ointment, scalp treatment, hair serum, lip treatment in addition to many others (see recipes)
- Lasts up to 1 year (when you store it properly)
Ingredients: Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter
How to use Mango Butter
Drop a pea-size dollop of mango butter in your hands and rub together to melt it then apply directly to the skin. If you whip it into one of our luscious body butter recipes, apply much as you would any other cream. We recommend you use a wooden or plastic spatula or spoon to dip into your lotion or cream container.
You can use Mango Butter as a scalp treatment and as a hair serum to tame frizzy and unruly hair. For scalp: melt a small amount of mango butter in your hands, massage into scalp. You can either rinse it out, or leave it in place. For serum, scrunch into or run over your hair to moisturize, smooth and shine.
We’re pleased to now offer our Mango Butter in 5 and 10-pound blocks. These larger blocks are an efficient and cost effective way to gather the base materials you need for large gift projects or even a small skin care businesses. Contact us for more information.
Storing Mango Butter
Store Mango Butter in its original packaging or place in a plastic or glass jar with a lid. Keep it in a cool, dry place and out of the sunlight. As long as the temperature is below 75 degrees there is no need to keep it refrigerated. Mango Butter has an average shelf life of 12 months.
We only offer you products that we guarantee 100%. This means that we also hand pick every one of our high-quality ingredients. We only offer products that we can stand behind, which makes our Premium Quality Mango Butter nothing but the best.
FDA & Allergen Disclaimer
These statements and products have not been evaluated by the FDA. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent, or eliminate any disease or condition. Better Shea Butter & Skin Foods products are intended for cosmetics purposes, and not to be ingested.
Please consult a physician before using products from Better Shea Butter & Skin Foods. If you are allergic to any ingredients, please do not purchase or use. Do not use if you have a tree nut, mango, urushiol (poison ivy) or other related allergy. Use a small 1”x1” inch test area on your hand; let product sit on the skin for 24 hours to test for any adverse reactions. If any reactions occur, consult a physician immediately, and immediately discontinue use.