Our castor oil is certified organic, it is cold pressed and is 100% pure, hexane-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free and preservative-free. In other words it is castor oil at its finest ready to be used to benefit your skin and hair.
Castor Oil Benefits
- Rich in a monounsaturated fatty acid called Ricinoleic acid, which helps moisturize your skin by preventing water loss through the outer layer of skin.
- The Ricinoleic acid also has anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties when applied topically.
- This oil has antimicrobial properties which help fight bacterial growth on the skin that can cause acne to develop.
- It has anti-fungal properties that can help fight issues such as plaque and gum infections.
- It can be used by itself as an alternative to store-bought moisturizers and lotions or mixed with other oils such as almond and coconut oil to make them ultra-hydrating
- Promotes healing of wounds by keeping sores from drying out as well as reducing the buildup of dead skin cells that can delay healing.
- Can be used as a natural hair conditioner as it helps lubricate the hair, which reduces breakages, as well as helps reduce dandruff by gently moisturizing the scalp.
Castor Oil Use
Gently rub the castor oil into your skin in the area desired. Can be used directly on your body and face to promote hydration and to help minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
Massage a small amount of castor oil into your scalp for hydration and to help with dandruff.
Apply directly to your hair to restore moisture and leave your hair feeling soft and healthy. Can also be used to help tame frizzy or curly hair. As a side benefit castor oil is great for promoting hair growth so can be used in your hair, including your eyebrows and eyelashes to help them grow or thicken.
How is it made?
Our Castor Oil is extracted by cold-pressing the seeds of organically grown Ricinis communis plants.
Who is it for
Our 100% pure organic Castor Oil can be used by anybody who desires healthier skin and hair through use directly or in making their own DIY skincare and beauty products.