Dry Rose Petals – 4 oz of Dry Rose Petals from Better Shea Butter & Skin Foods. Inhale the sensuous floral aroma of natural dry rose petals.
Use our rose petals to make your own rose water, add to your lotion bars, or create luxurious bath salts. By itself, you can simply spread the rose petals on top of your bathwater for a spa-like experience. These dry rose petals are ready to use in your DIY Skin Food creations!
The earliest roses known flourished 35 million years ago. This diverse flower has been found in Egyptian tombs, and is still one of the most popular flowers today. The Apothecary rose started a large industry in France, around the 13th century. It was then used for jellies, powders, and oils. Claims were made that it cures a multitude of illnesses. We are proud to carry this flower of a great & unique history.
- Soothes skin and seals moisture into cells, hydrating them
- Anti-bacterial properties help to fight acne gently yet effectively
- Prevents dark circles – Make rose water and dab under eyes to prevent dark circles
- Stress relieving – Aromatherapy experts say that this flower can help ease stress and improve mood
- Itchy Scalp – Products with dried roses can help ease a flaky or itchy, dry scalp
- Fades dark spots and scars – High in Vitamin C, rose petals can boost collagen which can help to fade acne scars, blemish marks, and age spots