Cupuacu Butter is native to Brazil, and is extracted by cold pressing the seeds of the Cupuacu tree, which is commonly cultivated throughout the Amazonian basin.
It contains phytosterols, a component that helps to slows down the deterioration of the skin. It can also help boost elasticity and restore natural radiance. Cupuacu Butter is hard at room temperature however when melted and whipped with other butters and oils it has a smooth and creamy consistency.
This butter is related to Cocoa Butter and has a natural sweet smell to it.
Cupuacu Butter Benefits
- Loaded with vitamin A (for cellular turn over and collagen production).
- Vitamins E, F and fatty acids for deep moisture.
- Helps repair damaged skin aggravated skin and blemishes
- Fights fine lines, wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, and uneven skin tone.
- Shields skin from pollution, sunlight and strong winds.
- Helps stop the itching of stretching skin.
- Moisturizes and nourishes the scalp and hair
- Protects hair against the elements
- Helps lock in hair moisture which prevents it from getting dry and brittle