First of all, African Black Soap has many known benefits. It calms irritation caused by acne and eczema. It cleans while also moisturizing, which leaves your skin soft and full of hydration instead of drying it like soaps containing synthetic fragrances and other harmful ingredients.
African Black Soap’s distinctive color seems like it comes from its main ingredients–the ash of palm bark and plantain leaves. The leaves and bark are first of all sun dried, then roasted at an even temperature. Palm kernel oil, water, and Shea Butter are also added; and then the soap is left to cure. Our African black soap is hand made in West Africa, where different tribes and communities use their own secret blends of cooking techniques and oils to create a unique product. And as always, this soap is chemical-free, the way nature intends.
- Anti-inflammatory, reduces swelling, stinging and redness
- Loaded with vitamins A, E, iron
- Deep moisture and also skin repair
- Fights fine lines, wrinkles, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, acne
- Heals razor burn, small cuts, irritated skin, blemishes
- Strengthens and regenerates skin
- Reduce dark spots
- Soothes scalp irritations
- May offer minor UV protection due to shea butter
- Tame and moisturize hair
- Completely safe for men, women, and also children
Weight: 16 oz.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Plantain (Plantain) Leaf Ash, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Pod