African Black Soap has many known benefits. It calms irritation caused by acne and eczema. It cleans while also moisturizing, which leaves your skin soft and full of hydration instead of drying it like soaps containing synthetic fragrances and other harmful ingredients.
African Black Soap has distinctive color which comes from its main ingredients–the ash of palm bark and plantain leaves. The leaves and bark are first sun dried, then roasted at an even temperature. Palm kernel oil, water, and Shea Butter are also added; and then the soap is left to cure. Our African black soap is hand made in West Africa, where different tribes and communities use their own secret blends of cooking techniques and oils to create this unique product. And as always, this soap is chemical-free, the way nature intends.
- Anti-inflammatory, reduces swelling, stinging and redness
- Loaded with vitamins A, E and iron
- Deep moisture and also skin repair
- Fights fine lines, wrinkles, rashes, eczema, psoriasis and acne
- Heals razor burn, small cuts, irritated skin and blemishes
- Strengthens and regenerates skin
- Reduces dark spots
- Soothes scalp irritation
- Completely safe for men, women, and children
Weight: 16 oz.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Plantain (Plantain) Leaf Ash, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Pod